Romantic Sydney Valentine’s Day Ideas by Boat
Treat your partner to an incredible Valentine’s Day this year with something unique and memorable - a trip by water to one of Sydney’s seaside escapes. From sunset island picnics to dinner by the sea, these anything-but-mundane ideas are the perfect surprise for that special someone.
Valentine’s Day Picnic Spots in Sydney
Sydney Harbour’ s islands and points make for idyllic retreats to enjoy special moments with your loved one. Pack a bottle of chilled Champagne and a cheese board and watch the sunset from the serene shores of these secluded spots.
Recommended picturesque picnic locations:
• Shark Island
• Clark Island
• Hermitage Bay
• McKell Park, Darling Point
With a private water taxi transfer, there is no destination you can’t visit on Sydney Harbour. Ask us for more suggestions.
Dine on exquisite cuisine at Sydney’s finest restaurants
Going out to dinner might be a Valentines tradition, but arriving by boat is not. Add intrigue to your dining experience by whisking your valentine across the Harbour to a surprise culinary destination. Not only can you enjoy the magical scenery en route, you will alight at the closest wharf without spending a moment in traffic.
Recommended dinner destinations by boat:
- The Boathouse on Blackwattle Bay - soak in the views across Blackwattle Bay to the ANZAC bridge and city skyline
- Catalinas at Rose Bay - visit this Pyrmont gem for fine dining, seafood and water views
- Aqua Dining at Milsons Point - Stunning food and views over North Sydney Olympic pool and the Harbour bridge
- Ripples at Milsons Point - For unrivalled views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera house
- Doyle’s at Watsons Bay - escape to this Watson Bay institution for an evening of inspiring cuisine and atmosphere
- The Bathers Pavilion or Public Dining Room, Balmoral - Exceptional dining in a charming bay
- Sails on Lavender Bay. Post card views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Ripples at Chowder Bay- Stunning views of Sydney Harbour
- Regatta Restaurant Rose Bay Marina- Iconic water front venue with breath-taking views
Sip on a glass of Champagne and relax as you make your way across Sydney’s spectacular Harbour on your own private water limousine
It doesn’t need to be all about the destination. Why not make the most by booking a private water taxi (we call it a limousine) with extra cruise time? You are welcome to bring your own chilled beverages and nibbles on board, and our captain will happily stop to take your picture together in front of the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House to truly make it a memorable experience.
The romantic water limousine experience
Our limousine is roomy and comfortable, and our staff are dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional time with us. We can pick you up from any wharf on the Harbour and take you to any location of your choice.
Don’t forget to bring wine and snacks for the journey, as we accept BYO.
Need more ideas or travel advice?
We’re here to help. We can recommend options to suit your preferences.
Book your Valentine’s Day with us
Book online below or call 0439 625 377 to discuss options and prices with our friendly team.