Scattering of AshesIf you’re saying farewell to a loved one and are considering an ocean scattering of ashes, Majestic Water Taxis can provide the dignified services you want. We have many years of experience helping and planning services for families on this very personal, very special day.
Our VIP private water taxis are ideal for these deeply personal occasions. You can be assured of a memorable and very private way of saying goodbye at sea. We will do our utmost to ensure a smoothly run ceremony. Majestic Water Taxis’ white limousines can provide seating for up to 23 passengers for the occasion. If you require more transport for a larger number of guests, simply contact us.
Managing Your Ceremony
The process of arranging water taxi services for your ceremony is quite straightforward:
- Decide the Sydney Harbour location where you would like the ashes to be scattered.
- If you are unsure of a specific place, our helpful staff can assist you in selecting an appropriate site.
- Choose a date and time for your ceremony and indicate the number of guests.
- Choose your preference of water limousine(s) for the occasion.
- Advise us of any special items for transport, like wreaths, bouquets or similar items required for the ceremony.
- Advise us of any special needs or access requirements for your guests so we can provide appropriate services.
Dignity and Respect
We understand that this is a difficult and demanding time for family members. If you would like any assistance with planning your ceremony, we’ll be happy to help. You will receive appropriate, highly responsive services from Majestic Water Taxis. Our Captains are mindful of the needs of guests and highly respectful of cultural and religious ceremonies.
Revisiting the Site
We also offer private boat charters to revisit the original scattering location. We can also cater to special requests such as the tossing of flowers or petals. Simply contact us and advise us of your requirements.